mardi 3 novembre 2009

Lazy Thursday Afternoon

Ok, this is it (It seems a pretty popular sentence these days), I'm now a totally web 2.o boy by starting a blog. Here you ll find the soundtrack of my everyday life. To make it shorts, I just hope you ll like the time spending on it, as I loved spending my time on other blogs.

Why? - This Blackest Purse
Eskimo Snow (anticon, 2009)


Atlas Sound - River Card
Let The Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel (Krank, 2008)


The Notwist - Neon Golden (Console Remix)

Different Cars and Trains (Domino, 2004)


Lali Puna - Don't Think
Scary World Theory (Morr Music, 2001)


Dntel - (This Is) The Dream Of Evan And Chan (Superpitcher Remix)

(This Is) The Dream Of Evan And Chan (Plug Research, 2002)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire